Wednesday 27 March 2013

February Favourites ♡

Although February ended a long time ago I would like to show you some products I discovered during this month!!! I actually have no idea weather these products are available in England
or America since we are from Germany...


First of all there's the new bodylotion called "Shine" by Heidi Klum. As you might know she is a well- known topmodel who modeled e.g. for Victoria's Secret and who is also the main part of the jury of" Germany's next topmodel" with which I am totally in love...
Anyways, the bodylotion is fantastic!! It smells heavenly and leaves a filmy glimmer on your skin!! And the package lives definately up to it's name as you can see in the picture below...







From a Victoria's Secret Angle I'll come to a perfume by Victoria's Secret called "Victoria's Secret Angle". A really good friend of mine brought me this from Canada and I love to wear since it has a light and flowery smell...
Once again the package is lovely!!!




Before using the next product I actually didn't believed that it would work.... but IT WORKED!!! YEEEAAH!!
It's the heat protection spray by Pantene ProV which smells also wonderfull.



The next product is my favourite: The Fructis Miraculous Oil by Garnier is actually able to enchante you hair....
One can use it to prepare the hair before taking a shower, as a heat protector or as a shimmering finish whenever you want.


The last product I want to recomment today is a shower gel by TreacleMoon called "The Rasperry Kiss".
This is actually the best smelling product I've ever used.... it's completely overwhelming!!
And its pink colour and the nice package makes it even more attractive...




No comments:

Post a Comment