Sunday 11 November 2012

Christmas is coming to Liberty

When I was in London last year, I visited a really magnificent old deparment store called Liberty. There you can buy gorgeous, classy but also expensive clothing, precious jewellery and accessories, luxury fabric and all kinds of cute gifts.
They have the most beautiful Christmas department I have ever seen in my whole life. They sell lots of glittering Christmas baubles in every colour you can imagine and other gorgeous decorations. Hundreds of chains of lights hanging from the ceiling alight the complete department on the 4th floor...
I just stood there with my mouth open and couldn't move for a while as it was so stunning because the whole room was glittering and sparkling.
So if you have the chance to visit Liberty, take a look at the Christmas department! ;)

Here is the link to Liberty's website: www.liberty.co.uk/
And here are some photos:







No comments:

Post a Comment