Sunday 4 November 2012

JOY - Gorgeous British clothes from London

When I was in London last autumn, I discovered a shop called JOY where they sell very beautiful clothes. They mostly have gorgeous dresses and blouses, but other tops, jumpers, coats, skirts, accessories and little gifts as well! The style of the clothes is cute, maidenly and very British.
I bought a knitted jumper with a swan on it and a nice dark blue dress with tiny white dots! Not to mention the cute accessories like a polka-dotted Alice band with a big bow on it and a necklace with a feather pendand.
This year I went there again and spent over two hours trying on all those gorgeous dresses the exceedingly friendly and obliging shop assistants handed me! In the end, I bought a dress I am planning to wear on New Year's Eve!
Click here to see it!
I could've bought almost every piece of clothing, especially as Keira Knightley (apparently) likes to shop at JOY as well ;-)

So, here is the link to their website: www.joythestore.com

It is highly recommendable, not too expensive and always very nice to shop there! And if you're in London, why don't you give it a try and visit JOY! (You can find stores all over Great Britain but in London are the most, about 14! Try the store finder on the website!)


No comments:

Post a Comment