Monday 3 December 2012

3rd of December - Snow

Today it snowed a bit at our place but it was still too warm, so the snow immediately melted as it touched the ground! I find this very sad since I love snow very much! I love strutting through it and leaving traces where noone else has walked before, I love the sound it makes when stepping on snow, that funny crunching, and I love the silence which lays above everything when it snows...
For me, White Christmas is something very wonderful and I always hope for snow at Christmas! The scenery magically wrapped in a cold and fluffy blanket, the fun I have with friends when playing and capering in snow like children and long walk through the endless, gorgeous Winter Wonderland, all that makes me feel all christmassy and completely happy and free...

I hope, it will snow again very soon!
In this sense, enjoy some nice photographs below!













No comments:

Post a Comment