Tuesday 4 December 2012

4th of December - Lights are all around!!

Although the wintertime is a beautiful and cosy time, it is also the time of darkness. The sun goes down really early each day and rises really late. That's why people like to decorate their houses with shimmering fairy lights at the time before christmas!!
We collected some of the loveliest pictures of houses, streets or anything else highly adorned with thousands of lights to inspire you to make this dark time a little bit brighter yourself.


















In lines with the thatk, we would also like to show you  a really nice song by Coldplay called "Fix You". The lyrics are very beautiful, especially the line "Lights will guide you home!"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym-5FFEa5b0
Whenever I listen to this, I like imagine thousands of tiny lights enlighting my way and always being there for me... Maybe those lights are a metaphor for members of my family my friends, simpy everyone I love, who all together guide me through my life and won't leave me alone in the dark...

Hopefully you have people who do this for you everyday as well! Get aware of them being there and show them what you feel and how thankful you are for their presence...


No comments:

Post a Comment