Monday 3 December 2012

Dita von Teese "Golden Vintage"

Inspired by the golden times of the legendary Hollywood and his glamouress, mysterious apparations of women, the new collection by Dita von Teese called "Golden Vintage" embodied feminine elegance, luxury and sophistication.
The collection includes a lash designer mascara, a blusher, highlighters, the beautiful candlelight powder, three different kind of lipsticks, a lip laquer which is available in two colours, false lashes, four brand new nail varnishes and eventually the beauty marks which are representativ of the gorgeous Hollywood divas of this time.
Moreover, the design ( gold- coloured metal and a elaborate feather- nonagentivity)  is absolutely spectecular.
You know that I completely fell in love with this unique styling a long time ago. You can imagine how happy I was when I discovered this new collection especially because I like Dita von Teese so much. I admire her because she manages to remain true to herself and to create her own style.

Besides I think that especially the nail varnishes fit perfectly well to christmas because the shimmering red shade reminds me of a christmas glitter ball hanging on the christmastree.
I enclosed some pictures of the productes and the advertisement poster.












No comments:

Post a Comment